Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, September 1, 2014

Following Impressions from the Spirit

Helllllllllllooooooooooooooo!

Well here we are again!  Anyway this past week was pretty good.  So this last week we had worked really hard to find new investigators in our sector and we really learned the importance of following our impressions from the spirit!

So the first day of looking for new investigators we were walking around not really having much success and so we decided to go visit someone and while we were on our way there my companion said lets go this way so we did and it turns out a guy stopped us and we started talking to him...his name is Victor and he is pretty awesome!

Then on Thursday we did a split and I was in the other area, and we pretty much dedicated the day to doing some more contacting.  Three times during the day the other missionary asked me which way we should go, I thought about it and then I would choose.  All three times we found someone new to talk to!  And one of the people even lives in my area!  The other missionary says I’m pretty inspired haha! It was a pretty good couple days.

I’m grateful for these experiences because it reminds me how important it is to be in tune with the spirit!  This week should be pretty exciting because we have a member from the seventy coming....Elder Curtis.  All and all things are good!  I hope you have a great week!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment