Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, September 8, 2014

Difficult Week

Helllloooooo!

Well I hope that you had a good week.  This last week was pretty bitter sweet for me.  The week started out pretty good.  On Tuesday we started teaching a Muslim named Fosia.  She is pretty cool.  She really wants to leave Islam but is worried because of her family.  Apparently if you’re Islam and you leave your family and all your friends pray for evil spirits to affect you and your family....pretty difficult.

Wednesday we had our conference with Elder Curtis.  I really loved a lot of things that he talked about.  I think my favorite thing was he committed each of us to continue to repent always.  It was really good. Wednesday we also received news that one of our investigators passed away.  It really showed the importance of always being prepared (Alma 34:32-34).

The rest of the week was pretty difficult.  We tried visiting all of our investigators and that was not so successful.  We had a very difficult end to our week which was a little discouraging.  Things are ok.  Anyway, not really much more to report on.  I hope you have a great week.

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II




No comments:

Post a Comment