Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, September 15, 2014

Prayers are Getting Answered

Hellllloooooo!

Another week gone, back again!  This week was really good.  After the troubles of two weeks ago this week made things a lot better!  This week we really tried hard to see all of our investigators!  We saw everyone!  It was awesome!  Everyone seems to be doing a lot better!  Prayers are really getting answered!  This week we worked really hard with Alexice.  We finished teaching him all of the lessons this week and he wants to be baptized but he can’t always come to church because of his work.  On Sunday he asked us a really awesome question... he said, “Elder, what else do I need to know so I can be baptized!”  I love that question.  We are hoping to help him work out a few other things and then we will baptize him!  This week we are going to baptize a girl named Rama!  She is really awesome and has a lot of faith!  I hope all goes well with that!  Work is starting to progress well!  I hope all is well!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Allred
Elder Curtis (Africa West Area President) and Elder Allred



No comments:

Post a Comment