Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Baptism

Helllllllloooooooo!

Well this past week was pretty good!  This week we taught a couple of pretty good lessons!  Lately we have been working with the less actives in our area and its going well!  We have one inactive named David who has been a member for 4 years or so and he is finally coming back to church!  I was so excited to see him!  I hope that he will continue to come to church.  The funny thing is we ask why people won’t come to church...and the common response is....I’m lazy lol I’m glad people are honest.  But the work is going well! We are still trying to find new investigators but that is going ok.

So this week we had a baptism!  Her name is Ramatou!  But we just call her Rama! She had been coming to church for a while but she finally was able to get baptized!  I was really happy for her! We had a little problem at the baptismal service so we started 2 hours late! But it’s ok, she was baptized! Well not a lot to report on this week!  I hope all is well!  Love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment