Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Zone Conference with Pres. Morin

Helllloooooooo!

Well this past week went by super fast.  So the week started out a little different.  I got to do a split in the other area in our apartment and that was pretty awesome.  We were able to set a baptismal date for a couple in the area which was awesome...they are so ready.  The rest of the week I was in my area and things were good. We had a really good lesson with our investigator Alex about the things Jesus Christ did when he was on the earth.  Thursday we had our first real zone conference with President Morin. They talked a lot about obedience and being able to work with ward members.  I think it will help us out a lot with our ward. The rest of the week was pretty normal.  All and all it was a good week.  All is well!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment