Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Working to Find Investigators

Hellooooooooooo!  Well this past week wasn't to exciting.  So the week started out pretty normal.  We had a major problem with seeing all of our progressing investigators.  Pretty much everyone who is progressing in our sector didn't have time this week to talk to us.

There are two girls that we are teaching who understand the message well. One of them is 12 and she has already started reading the Book of Mormon. Before we even taught her everything about Joseph Smith she knew everything because of her family.

We are always working to find new investigators but there hasn't been much success.  Thursday my companion was sick so we didn't really work much. Saturday was the Mormon Helping Hands project in Togo and it was pretty terrible.  I swept the streets and then they opened up the sewer and said clean it out! I didn't touch that.  But we did a lot of work and the street looked pretty good.

Honestly this was just one of those weeks.  I hope that you have a good week!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II


No comments:

Post a Comment