Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, April 28, 2014

District Leader

Heelllllllllooooooooo!
Well another week has passed!  It just gets crazier and crazier how fast the weeks go by!  I feel like Monday comes, goes and then comes right back again like it never left!

Anyway this week was a little difficult!  Elder Florion and I had a little bit of trouble filling up our time, a lot of our appointments said they would be there and then we would get there and they weren't home. People here aren't always sincere so it gets hard sometimes with that.  The nice thing is that with the lessons we did teach I know for a fact that they were powerful.

Olivier is still doing really well!  The problem is he still hasn't come to church!  But he promised that he would come this week!  The awesome thing from this week was this, we are at Olivier’s house and we had started talking about the plan of salvation with him.  So the plan of salvation answers 3 major questions and one of them is where were we before this life, so Olivier says to us "So this week I sat down with a pastor and I asked him the question, where were we before this life.....we talked for about 2 hours and he couldn't answer my question...." I was like dang!  He is so awesome! I really love Olivier, he does everything that we ask him to do....except come to church but that will happen soon!

The overall problem in our area is people don’t come to church but we are trying hard and praying hard!  Please continue your efforts in praying for our investigators.....I thank you for your efforts!

Oh and the other new news from this week is I have been called as District leader!  I’m excited for the opportunity to serve others!  All and all things are good!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment