Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, April 14, 2014

Dang This Week Was Good!

Helllllloooooooooooooo

Well this week flew by!  I can’t believe how fast things are going! This week was a very productive week! This week I focused on trying to find some new people to teach and start letting go of the old investigators. Like I told you last week the missionaries who were here before me taught the same people for 6 months.

The first people we focused on were the contacts that were given to us by members.  One of the recent converts in the ward gave us her aunt. Her name is Bernadette.  She is a really sweet older lady, but she respects our engagements that we give. This week we are hoping that she will come to church.

The other person we are focusing on is a guy named Olivier.  He is really searching for the truth.  When he talked to one of his friends who is a member he felt like he was being sincere with him and now he is super interested in our message!

The other people we are working with are too new to tell but we are doing our best!  I’m really growing to love my companion. This week I focused on working on the things that we could do better.  It went really well.  I really feel like the spirit is with us all the time.

Dang this week was good. The work is advancing.  All is good. I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment