Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, April 21, 2014

Behold He Is Alive! Haha!

Helllooooooo!

Well it seems like the weeks go faster and faster!  So this week wasn't extremely exciting!  There weren't a lot of things that really happened.  A few weeks ago our sector was made bigger, so lately we have been working in the new part of our sector to try and find some new people there.

Right now we are starting to work with the inactive in the new area; most of the converts are pretty old and need some support to return to church again.  All is going well over there.

So the big news from this week is our investigator Olivier.  He hasn't come to church yet but dang he is solid.  We have had two really awesome lessons with him.  The last visit we had left him with a chapter in the Book of Mormon to read and he read the whole thing and understood it perfectly!  The awesome part from the lesson is that he is taking it upon himself to find out if the Book of Mormon is really true.  So he says to me "Elder Allred....every time you come here you better leave me some scriptures to read!"  I was like....why doesn't everyone say that to me!  This week we are going to start talking about the Plan of Salvation so I left him with some chapters in the book of Mormon that will help him understand that better!  In his family there are six people so we are really working hard with him!

All I ask for this week is to pray for Olivier so that he will know the truth of the Book of Mormon! And really that was it from this week!  I hope all is well!  Thank you for your love and support!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Finally some pictures!!! I asked him to tell me was in the pictures but all I got was that the first one was from their Easter Monday soccer game that they played today.


Easter Monday soccer game




No comments:

Post a Comment