Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bonjour From Togo

Bonjour!

Well another week has come and gone and now I’m in a whole new country!  This week was pretty good!  The week started out pretty bad in Benin!  Like last week Benin was still having power problem!  So I didn't have much power for my last week in Benin!  Also because of the power problems our water pump became broken.....so I also had no running water, all and all it was very difficult!

It was also hard saying goodbye to everyone in Benin!  Converts, friends, I really came to know Benin really well, definitely could call the place my second home!

So Friday morning I woke up and was on my way to Togo!  I arrived at my new apartment at 7 o'clock that night!  My new companion’s name is Elder Florion and like I said last week he is from Tahiti!  He is really lovable, it seems like everyone in the area loves the guy!

I really like Togo a lot already!  Power, water, and the people here are amazing!  The Togolese are very nice people!  I can really feel their love when I’m around them!  The only problem that we have is that we don’t have a lot of progressing investigators.  So now it’s time to get to work!

All and all things are good!  I’m loving life!  I miss you and love you!

With Love,
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Togo Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment