Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Area

Helllllllllooooooooo!

Well as always another week has come and gone and here we are again!  All and all this week was pretty good!

So I'm not really sure where to begin, the week started out pretty tough.  So the past couple days my companion has been showing me around the new area and introducing me to all of our investigators.  So the thing about this area is that they have had the same investigators for 6 months!  And that's all good and well but I've noticed that a lot of the investigators up aren't progressing very well.

So this week we started looking for new people, talking to more people, calling the contacts that we have recieved....basically all that we can do to find new people to help our sector!  It's been going pretty good for the first couple weeks.  The thing that I have noticed about Togo is the people are a lot nicer, so it makes it a lot easier to talk to people. The problem is a lot of people here don't receive educations so they can't speak French and if they do, most people can't always read French!  Anyway, the search is going well, I think we have found some people that will progress!

Training has been a great experience so far.  It's been really awesome teaching him all that I know!  I remember the times when I was with my trainer, they were some of my favorite times from the mission so I want my companion to think like that!

The other reason that this week was tough was tough is a lot of people in our sector do not respect our appointments but we always have back up plans so that helps.

The good news from this week is my sector is being realined so I will now have more members in my area! I'm hoping this will help us out in our search for new investigators!  All and all things are good!  I'm loving life!  I miss you and love you!

With love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment