Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hard Work Leads to Progression

Hellllllllllllllllllooooooooooo how is everyone doing?  This week was pretty good.  

So this week we worked really hard to get our investigators to continue to progress.  The first person we worked with was Jean....our new investigator. Jean is pretty awesome and he understands well but I think he just likes discussing with us but I guess we will see.  Oscar and his wife were progressing really well but then Oscar fell off a moto and broke his arm....sad day so I guess we will see with his baptism.  Other than that the other people are the same.  

The other good news from this week was one investigator who doesn't come to church much did!  And he loved it!  We are hoping things with him will continue to go well.  

Anyway thats all the excitment that happened this week!  All is well!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II 

No comments:

Post a Comment