Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

With Small Things Great Things Come to Pass!

Helllooooooo

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again!  So this week was a pretty good!  This week I saw more of the blessing from working hard! Lately I've been praying for help to fill our time up every day. I found that planning is really the effective way to find people to teach every available hour! We taught a pretty good number of lessons this week!  If one person wasn't there then we had a replacement plan!

The big new from this week is that we had 2 baptisms!  Pacscl and Daniel!  They are both the first members in their families.  Daniel is 13 and came to church for the first time with a friend....we started teaching him and after 2 months he decided that he wanted to be baptized!  Pacscl is 10, and he lives in the same house with a member family... started coming to church and was baptized also! I’m thankful for the examples of these kids.  It’s tough being the first members in a family but with "small things great things come to pass!"

I hope all is well!  I miss you and love you!  Oh and on a side note today is President Weeds last day in Africa and President Morin comes tomorrow!  More news to come!

Avec beacoup d'amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Living the life!

This is me and the other American sitting in the front
seat of a taxi, there are four other people behind us
and one guy in the trunk....that's Africa for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment