Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, July 14, 2014

ça va aller

Hellllloooooo!

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again!  So this week wasn't extremely exciting!  So the major highlight from this week is I finally got to meet President Morin and Sœur Morin! The first thing that all the missionaries noticed is that it was really awkward to talk to him.  It’s really weird taking it all in that President Weed is gone and that President Morin is now here.  Anyway we did a little introduction thing to get to know him.  Then the next day we had a small conference with him.  And we heard their story a little bit.  It turns out that they are both converts to the church.  They talked a lot about how much the gospel has changed their lives from the time of their baptism until now!  I really enjoyed feeling of their spirit and their energy.  I feel a lot of good things coming from them for our mission.  So we were pretty busy for most of the week with them.

The rest of the week we went and taught whoever we could find.  We have quite a few investigators but not many of them are coming to church....not really sure why but as we say here ça va aller (I'll be fine).  This week we have a goal to find new investigators.  Anyway that’s about it for this week.  I hope that all is well. I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment