Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Amazing Week

Helllllloooooo!

I hope that all is well, things here are going great!  This past week was amazing!  So as I have been telling you the area has been getting difficult because we need new investigators, so that has forced us to do door to door, but now I am seeing blessing in our area!  So this week we have 2 baptisms planned!  And it’s a couple!  We are going to attend their wedding this week, I’m pretty excited!  And something you need to know about Africa is that they know how to throw a party! Sometimes these parties can last multiple days, and to sum it up there is a lot of food, a lot of soda, a lot of dancing! (we don’t dance by the way) but it’s going to be pretty exciting!

We also fixed a baptismal date with one of our newer investigators!  All and all I see the Lord’s hand in our work!

The other good news from this week is we finally have our own building here in Avotrou to attend church at! That is  amazing because more people will come to church because it’s closer!  Well that’s about it for this week!  All is well; I miss you and love you!

With Love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment