Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Difficult Week


Hellllooooo!

Well I hope that you had a good week this week!  I have to say that this week was definately a more difficult one for me.  So I believe that I have a very good area, the problem is finding new investigators in my area.  My area has so little members that it's hard to find contacts.  Also the problem is my area is so very small, you walk one way for a few minutes and you're in another area, do the same thing in another direction and the same thing happens.  We have been forced to start going door to door to find new investigators.  This is something that is very difficult for me!  We could talk to maybe 50 people in one week and find maybe 2 people that could progress.

We had a lot of bad luck!  All the people that seemed like they could be great investigators and things just went wrong.  One guy hid from us when we saw him before we got there and then the next guy his dad wouldn't let him talk to us.....on the plus side we found a family this week and I think they are already civily married!  Im very excited for this!  They accepted to let us come back and teach them. I'm looking forward to getting to talk to them again!

So basically we are doing a lot of hard work but results aren't coming.  On the plus side, we are expecting a baptism this week!  Very excited for that!

It sounds like everything from the Gilbert temple was awesome!  I look forward to going!  soon!  I really miss the temple! I never realized how much I went to the temple until I got here.  Anyway all is well, I miss you, I love you!  God be with you till we meet again!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

PS next week ill talk more about the visit from Elder VInson, i forgot my notes haha

No comments:

Post a Comment