Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Connection Has Returned

Hellllooooo!

Well this week connection has returned and I am able to email again!  I hope you are doing well!  So I will begin with the things that happened 2 weeks ago!  So after the transfer calls were made we started telling people how Rato was leaving and that meant a lot of goodbyes and a few very filling dinners!  The day he left we had a zone conference!

At the zone conference we learned a lot of great stuff!  I really do feel like President Weed is very inspired by the things that he teachs us. I'm very thankful for him and to have him as my mission president!

Then shortly after that I said au voir Rato and Bonne chance ou Togo! And that was the end of our companionship. I learned from him; it was very difficult at times but I made it!

Then on Sunday I was given my new companion Elder Bulunga!  Elder Bulunga comes from the Congo!  And he is seriously amazing!  He knows the gospel better than anyone I have ever met!  It's really amazing seeing the inside of his scriptures....I can tell how much he studies and it really does show!  The weird thing is he is very shy...and you know me I can't shut up!  But when we go and talk to people on the street its the opposite!  He loves spreading the gospel and I have learned so much from him!  He is seriously an amazing missionary!

But anyway we are really trying our best to find new investigators to really fill up our time and its going ok but like I said it just takes a little hard work!  Talking for the first time with people is my weakness but I have amazing help from my Father in Heaven and my companion!  I'm not a perfect missionary but I try my best to do what is right!

This week we have a Zone Conference with a member of the seventy so that should be pretty awesome!  Anyway thats all for this week!  I love you and miss you!

Je t'aime beaucoup!

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment