Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Transferred...Again

Hellllloooo!

Well today I have something interesting to say..."Elder Allred thank you for your service given in Menontin.  You are transferred to Avitro and will be working with Elder Gnenenon."

Well there’s the big news from this week, I’m getting transferred!  Avitro is a sector still in Benin but it’s on the other side of Cotonou.  Elder Gnenenon is from the Ivory Coast, so he is my first companion from there and he is also my first only French speaking companion since I was with Elder Boto.

Elder Ne-Kindinga asked me if I was sad to be leaving Menontin and I am a little bit but I was only here for 6 weeks so I’m sad to be leaving but at the same time no.  I feel like I left this area better than I came to it in.  I learned so much about myself while I was here and what kind of missionary I want to be for the rest of my mission.

The other exciting thing from this week was Elder Méjean got transferred to Menontin also but I’ll only get to live with him for 1 week.

Other than that there hasn’t been much of anything else that was to exciting.  We had a good week.  Things are good. I miss you and love you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

PS:  I forgot to write this last week but my apartment won the cleanest apartment again so I got a free lunch. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment