Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, December 23, 2013

Busy Time of Year

Wow another week has come and gone can you believe it!  Well this week really wasn't super exciting!

So this week I learned something new about Africa and that is: when Christmas time/New Years comes people become really busy working so that they can have a really nice party for their friends and family, so therefore they become very busy and don't want to talk to the missionaries.  So that sentence basically describes my past week.  Everyday our appointments didn't go through because people were working and didn't have time to talk with us.

To top it off I got a little sick this week so we hardly did anything this week.

Things in my area are interesting right now, we don't have a lot of investigators but we are starting to meet new people so I hope they will come through.

Well there is some interesting news for this week and that's Elder Gnenenon is being transferred!  He is becoming a zone leader and I will be working with someone from Madagascar....I don't know how to spell his name but I'll let you know next week!

Other than that things are pretty normal. I'm excited about Christmas and getting to talk to you!  Ok well have a great week!  I love you!

All my love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II
 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment