Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Friday, December 20, 2013

I Know This is the Work of God on the Earth!

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again!  This week went by super fast which is always a good thing!

This week we had 2 baptisms!  Salomé and Rebecca!  Salomé is a mother of 4 kids and is divorced so she has seen her fair share of difficulties in her life. Since the first time I taught her I could always feel something special about her.  The best thing about Salomé is here love for Jesus Christ.  She loves him so much and she wants to do all she can to follow his commandments!  Every time we taught her the spirit was so strong.  Rebecca likes primary a lot but I think that's because her cousins are there but she wanted to be baptized too.  All and all it was a pretty special day for her and her daughter it was great.

Also on Saturday I got to say goodbye to two of my good friends Elder Poll and Layton they finished there missions and went home! I can't believe how fast the time is going!  I'm thankful for the people that Heavenly Father has prepared. I know this is the work of God on the earth!

I love you and miss you!  Have a great week!

All my love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment