Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Finding People to Teach

Well another week has come and gone.  This past week went by pretty fast but not really much happened.

So life in the new area has been pretty good for the most part but now we are starting to have a little problem.  As the time goes on myself and Gnenenon have noticed that we don't have a whole lot of people to teach, so now the oh so familiar feeling of needing to find new people is back.  The problem with our
area is there are a lot of Muslims on one half of it so we stay away from that area but we are going to start so pray for us. We need as much help as we can to find the people who Heavenly Father has prepared for us. I have faith that we will but it will take a little bit of work.

Myself and Gnenenon have a good teaching style. I really can feel the spirit when we teach. It's pretty awesome.  We have a baptism this week so I'm excited about that. It should be a good week.

Today we went to a party and it was awesome.  The missionaries who are going home bought a pig and we cooked it up. It was awesome and I got to see a lot of friends so it was pretty awesome!

Well I hope you have a good week. I love you and miss you!

All my love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment