Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Struggling


Well the first day of July is here, and it is pretty hard to believe how fast June went.  Sorry about last week. We went over to another area in the mission and didn’t get home in time to go email.  We went straight to our lesson instead.  It was a family home evening lesson.  Right now they are really starting to encourage family home evening. They have it at a different members house every week or so.  
 
So I’m pretty sad that I missed the family reunion. It sounded like it was fun. I always looked forward to that when I was at home.  HOPEFULLY there will be one when I get home! lol 

Things here are as usual busy.  Right now in my area things are struggling.  We only have 1 progressing investigator and he has been fading away so I’m getting worried about it.  Elder Rago and I are going to have a fast for our area on Sunday.  We were supposed to have a baptism on Saturday but our guy didn’t show up to his interview and we haven’t heard from him since.  

Things are hard for us right now but I know things will get better.  I miss you like crazy.  Oh, and I haven’t received my package yet, hopefully soon!  I hope you have a good week.  I love you and miss you!

Avec Amour, (With Love)
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment