Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Five Months

Hey mom well this week was pretty boring as well but I have some interesting news to report.  This week was a transfer week because a few missionaries are going home, so as always I was worried about the transfer.  Well here is the news.....Elder Rago has been transferred to another sector in Benin and I have been left to show another missionary the area.  My new companion is from Madagascar also so that's pretty cool but that is all that I really know about him. I hear he is a really good guy so that’s pretty awesome too. 

That’s really awesome about Shelby (his step sister) being called to Mexico. I’m almost a little jealous but Africa is the Celestial Kingdom so she can be jealous of me haha!  

On the good news I have a baptism this week. It’s the guy that I was talking about last week. If everything goes through I will tell you a cool story about him.  

Other than that things are pretty much the same.  Just getting ready for the changes that are getting ready to happen.  I love you and miss you like crazy!

Avec amour, 

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment