Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where Did a Year Go?


Well I have no idea where the heck last week went but here we are again!  I'm sad to say that there wasn't really anything exciting this week.

So basically there was a major decision that Elder Kent and I made. No one in our sector is really progressing; more of people that just want to talk with us but not move forward, so slowly we are going to start letting them go and start finding new people.  So anyway wish us luck. Letting people go has always been the hardest thing for me to do on my mission, but its ok that is the mission.

Other than that things are pretty much the same. Things in the apartment are good, French is good, and things are good.

So just something interesting that I thought everyone should know is that one year ago yesterday (Sept. 22, 2012) was the day I went through the temple and opened my call that said I was coming to Benin.  CRAZY...lol. Where did one year go?  Anyway I hope all is well I love and miss you so much! Have a great week!

Avec amour,
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Flashback to opening the call and going through the temple:




No comments:

Post a Comment