Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, October 27, 2014

The Big 12!!!

Hellllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo!

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again.  So like you know I don’t really send group emails but this week is a little extra important so here we go.  The week started out like most do, with going out and seeing the investigators that we have.  I think we taught some pretty good lessons.  Alex is doing really well, we teach him 3 times a week.  He understands everything we teach and it feels like it’s perfect for him but he still hasn't come to church.  Alexice is still doing well; he came to church yesterday and is talking more than ever about his baptism.  I think he is ready. We will be baptizing him within the next couple weeks.

Other than that there is nothing really new, except for one small thing.  So the reason I put the title as the Big 12 is because I have 12 weeks left on my mission, but I also will be receiving a new companion.....a brand new missionary.  I received the call on Wednesday that I’ll be training a new missionary named Elder Tano from the Ivory Coast.  So now is the time I really need to work the hardest and show this new missionary what it’s like. I know the importance my example will have on him.  Now is the time for me to be my best!

Pray for me, it’s going to be tough but I also know it will be worth it.  I love you and miss you all!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II




No comments:

Post a Comment