Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, October 13, 2014

Searching for Investigators

Well another week has come and gone.  There isn't really to much to report on this week.  Tuesday and Wednesday we had we had a pretty good day of working.  Thursday another missionary came to work with me in my area and it was awesome!

We did a lot of searching for new investigators, while we were doing that we got to sit down with a Muslim and talk for a few minutes.  It was really interesting hearing the beliefs of others and discussing them.  I think it was a good talk and I think he understood well.

We had a really good lesson with Alex this week.  We talked about the importance of baptism and conformation and faith.  I think he understood well, if only we could get him to come to church haha.  The rest of the week was pretty normal.  It rained all day Saturday so we didn't really get to work.  All and all things are good.  The pictures are of me in the rain and eating some good food!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II







No comments:

Post a Comment