Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pray for Our Investigators

Helllloooooo!

Well I hope that all is going well!  This week was pretty good; all is well here in Kegue.  So the week started out a little tough because my companion was sick but then we hit the floor running on Wednesday. Wednesday we were able to teach all of our investigators.

The great news from this week is from Alexice.  HE was able to get the proof of his marriage so now we will be able to baptize him without any problem! I was really happy about that.

So something interesting happened this week.  We have two investigators who are really awesome. But both of them won’t come to church.  So we asked them both and they both said the exact same thing.  They said, “I know you are trying to help me, I want to come to church but I have things that I need to work out before I can come so pray for me.”  It was weird but I hope they will come soon.  But there isn't really much more to report on.  All is well.  I miss you and love you!

Avec amour

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Photos from Elder Mutoke




No comments:

Post a Comment