Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

j'aime beaucoup français!!!

Well another week as come and gone and here we are again haha.  This week was a pretty normal week. There isn't really much to report on to be honest haha.  We were very busy with teaching people.

Last week I told you about the woman we found; she is progressing great!  She came to church yesterday and loved it!  She is starting to make friends at church.  She got invited to eat dinner with a member yesterday.  All and all things are going great with her.

I don’t know if I have talked about Romi before but he is one of our investigators who is progressing really well.  He read the whole Book of Mormon already and he’s starting it again so that he can understand it better. That’s really all the big news for the week.

Yesterday in church I gave a talk in French without any help...I’m really starting to speak French!  I think it’s really helping that I live in an all French apartment.  I speak French all day everyday now; I speak more, it’s awesome, j'aime beaucoup français!!!  (I love French)

For the other news for this week, I went to a zoo today and it was awesome!!!  I got to pet a monkey and I saw a lion. Here they hit the animals with sticks to make them mad. It’s awesome. I went on a ride and almost died!  All and all the zoo was pretty exciting. I’ll send pictures next week.  They are awesome.

Well I hope you have a great week!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment