Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, August 19, 2013

AFRICA IS AWESOME!

Well like you said another week has come and here we are again!  So this week was good. It went by super fast.  I don’t know why haha!  So things are good.

Boto and I are still working to find new people to teach, that is going well.  We found a family but they didn't come to church yesterday so I don’t know about them!  As for our other investigators things are good.  This Saturday is the Saturday Romi chose for his baptism date. We need to work with him on some things but I think it will still go through.  Our other major investigator is doing good, progression is great!

Things are good.  I love this place so much, AFRICA IS AWESOME!  haha So today I went to Ouidah....again! haha It was cool this time because I understood a lot more than the first time and my hair looks awesome, not stupid from a bad haircut! :) Anyway so that is awesome.

Last Saturday we did the service project and it was great! We cleaned a huge field. Lots of news people from Benin were there. I took lots of pictures but I’m only gonna send a few!

So, to explain the scary ride from the zoo, it’s a manual ride that some random guy pushes and it’s really scary. haha If the weight limit isn't right it’s kind of dangerous but it was awesome haha!
Well I hope you have a great week. I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Elder Boto - his new companion

Another visit to Ouidah - he must really like the snakes!

The leaf in the pocket is voodoo for bring me money
and take away bad spirits. If you take it without asking
bad things will happen to you......I took it without asking.... :)


Service Project - August 17, 2013



At the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment