Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Punked!


Well this week has been an interesting one!  We are still having problems with our investigators progressing, so that has been stressful!  We are teaching a new girl that one of the members of our branch introduced us to.  She speaks only a little bit of French, mostly Fon.  But things are going well with her!  Other than that we haven’t had anything really new go on.

Something that happened that was really awesome this week is we have an investigator; his name is Emile. Emile is one of our progressing investigators.  Emile has one problem: he has a disk in his back that is messed up so he can’t hardly walk at all.  I was sitting at church and we had just gotten started and I looked over and there he was!  He somehow made it to church! So we are working with him and we are going to see what we can do to get him baptized hopefully everything works out.

Well the only other stressful thing in my life is this week was transfers!  So I have been worried all week that either Elder Rago or I was going to be transferred but neither of us were so it’s all good!  The guys in the apartment decided to play a prank on me and tell me that I was being transferred to Togo!  So the whole weekend I was preparing to be transferred and then I wasn't!  Punks!

Well stress is gone time to get back to work!  Things are good, love you and miss you tons! God be with you till we meet again....

Love,
Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment