Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 2



Hey Mom!

Well two weeks have gone by so fast already! I think about you all the time, I really miss hanging out with the family and what not.  Things here at the MTC have been very interesting but they have been good for the most part.  Well here is the big news for the week, I got the package that you sent me :) and it was awesome! But I got sick the next day and I have been sick ever since.  I went to the doctor and it turns out I had 3 different infections, one in my throat, a sinus infection and an infection in my eyes, but I got the medication I need so I'm doing a lot better!  The French is still coming along ok but it will get better in time.  Other than that things haven't really changed much I didn't see an email from you this week so I hope you are doing OK!

All my love,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

Just to sum up all the pictures these are my friends from home, my district, my zone, and it snowed really hard on my second day here.

Friends from Home:
Elder Ward and Elder Allred


 Elder Nuttall and Elder Allred


 Elder Long and Elder Allred

Friends from District and Zone:








Enjoying the Snow (we don't get much at home):





No comments:

Post a Comment