Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 1


Hey Mom!

Well today is my first p day here at the MTC! This past week has been pretty busy and very stressful! Things are going well though.  The French is coming slowly but surely, I'm actually able to pray in French, but I need the assistance of a book so that kind of stinks.  I almost have the first vision memorized in French also but it’s hard to get it all down with all the pernunceation (pronunciation) and such.  Anyway but my companion and I have taught a few lessons in French which has been pretty awesome!  Today we went and did a session at the Provo temple that was pretty amazing.  The days here are long but when I look back its weird to think that I've been out here almost a week already.  Our days are just full of studying all day!  After a while that gets a little boring.  The food is also really good but I think I'm gaining weight :( but anyway my favorite time of the day is gym time, gets us out of the class room and I get to play basketball :) Anyway things are good though, I haven't been as home sick as I expected but at times I get it pretty bad.  Anyway how has your past week gone? I hope things at school are going good.  I hope everything else at home is going well.  Well it’s time for me to go so I love you and can’t wait to talk next week :)

All my love,

Elder Joseph Delbert Allred II

PS: please send me hand letters and post on Facebook to have people send me hand letters it’s always nice to hear from friends and family.  Also I’ll send pictures next week when I figure out how to, the MTC computers are kind of challenging.



Elder Allred and Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment