Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, December 15, 2014

Preparing for Baptisms

Hellllllooooooooooooo!

Well I can't believe that another has passed, things just keep going faster and faster.  So this past week was really good!  We were able to teach a good number of lessons.  We had a really great lesson with Alexice.  So we have been teaching him for a while now and we have been talking about his baptism for a while also. so on Wednesday we asked him what day would you want to do you baptism and he said it has to be before the end of December.  And then he looked at his phone and
said, I have to be baptized the 20th!  So we said ok, Things are looking good for him.  It's crazy that he will finally be baptized!  We will also be baptizing Victor this week!  Wow a lot of work to be done.  Please pray for these people!  Thanks!  Anyway but there wasn't a lot of other exciting things this week.  I cut my hand when I went African on a coconut haha but that's about it.  Anyway lots of exciting things coming.  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II



No comments:

Post a Comment