Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, December 1, 2014

Another Baptism

Hellllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo!

Well another week down the drain....it's getting scary how fast time is going!  Well we had another good week this week!  I got to do another split in the other area this week and it went better than the last week's split. We were able to see a lot of people.

Wednesday came the big surprise of the week; I went to the eye doctor.  The week before last I had been having some problems in one of my eyes so Sr. Morin decided I should go see the doctor....well it turns out I had an eye infection.  I hope I never get one of those again....it was terrible.  I have medicine and I'm not having any problems now!  So all is good!

The rest of the week went by really well.  Thursday we had a little Thanksgiving in Africa...it was pretty awesome.  Saturday we had a baptism.  Cecile.  It was really awesome to finally see her get baptized.  She had been an investigator for almost a year now. It's really odd the way things work out sometimes.  All and all things are progressing well.  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II



No comments:

Post a Comment