Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, January 6, 2014

11 Months!

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again.  You already hit the big news for this week and that’s my 11 month mark! Holy cow has time passed fast. It’s hard for me to believe sometimes but wow it’s almost been like the past 11 months have been a blink!

Anyway this week was pretty good! Now that the parties are over myself and Elder Ratodisoamalala have really started working hard!  We started by seeing all of our potential investigators and then we went to all of our current investigators.  Then we started working on the inactive in our area, and finally trying to find new investigators too. All and all we were working pretty hard this week and I have faith that it will all work out!

So something interesting I found out this week also was I asked an investigator when all the parties end and she laughs at me and then says the parties don’t end until January 31! I was like ohhhhh that’s great and then she said I hope you have a great month of partying and then I just smiled haha!  Anyway so I guess the partying continues until the end of the month but not as serious so I think we should have a little better success!

Anyway things are good thank you for all you do!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment