Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, November 17, 2014

One of My Best Weeks

Hellllllllooooooooo!

Well another week has come and gone!  I have to say this past week was one of the best weeks of my entire mission!  So throughout the week we had a lot of good lessons!  We met with all of our investigators and we were able to see all of our members too!  Each day we had no problems filling up our time, it was seriously great.  Once again I see the hand of the Lord in our work and the blessings that come from hard work!  On Sunday we had one of our old investigators come back to church, her name is Cecile.  I'm not really sure what happened but she came back!  And we were able to set a baptismal date with her!  So pray that all will go well with her!  And this week we got the news that we will be able to baptize Alexice!  All is good, but first we need to start teaching his wife.  All is going good!  I miss you and love you!

Avec Amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

No comments:

Post a Comment