Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Monday, June 2, 2014

Baptismal Preparation

Well I can’t believe that another week has passed but here we are again!  This week went by pretty quick!  The week started out interesting.  After we left the cyber, a huge storm had just passed and then the roads were flooded and we couldn't find a way home so we walked for a while in water until we found a taxi.....it was pretty terrible.  The rest of the week went pretty much the same.  I was sick for almost the entire week but I’m doing better now.  We also spent the week preparing our investigators for baptism.  The week before someone’s baptism is the worst, making sure that they are really ready and follow through is terrible.  But everything went well, only problem was our investigators were late for their interviews and for the baptism!  But all is well!  The week finished out pretty normal.  This week I was blessed to do a baptismal interview for a child.  I couldn't believe the things that he was saying to me; this kid had such amazing faith!  I could see a future missionary in him.  Every time he saw me after the interview he was so excited and always gave me a hug!  All and all it was a good week!  Have fun in Utah and we will talk soon!  I love you!

Avec amour,

Elder Joseph D. Allred II




No comments:

Post a Comment