Favorite Scripture

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

One Year Gone

Well another week has come and gone and here we are again, oh and hey this week we can say one year has come and gone and there is one more to go! haha Anyway this week was pretty good for the most part!

One day this week the power was out at our apartment for 14 hours and we had no water for 14 hours also, trust me one experience that you do not want to try!

This week the work went really well!  We were able to meet with all of our progressing investigators!  Everything is going really well in our area!  So right now our little branch finally has a building that we are getting ready to start using!  And it’s awesome once we are officially in this building our branch will progress so much!  All in all I’m seeing the Lord’s blessings all over the place!

So one year ago today I was set apart as a missionary!  I really can’t believe that I have been out one year already! Time really does fly!  Oh and this week is transfers and it’s pretty much sure that we are being touched here so next week there will be some sort of big news!

Anyway I hope all is well!  I love you and miss you!

Avec amour

Elder Joseph D. Allred II

I sent this to JD for his "Hump Day." I can't believe a year has gone by already.




No comments:

Post a Comment